SINGAPORE PRESS-GSH Corp in $213 mln Malaysia deal-Straits Times
Singapore-listed GSH Corp Ltd has signed a 700 million ringgit ($213 million) deal to buy a majority stake in a hospitality company in Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia.
The deal is the firm's "largest and most complex", the Straits Times quoted chief executive Gilbert Ee as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 3.2865 Malaysian ringgits) (Reporting by Saeed Azhar; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- One man killed as shell from Ukraine hits Russian border town: reports