STXNEWS LATAM-Some Petrobras oil output still halted week after fire
Some 22,000 barrels of daily oil output at Brazil's Petroleo Brasileiro SA remains offline a week after a fire broke out aboard the P-20 semi-submersible oil production platform in the Marlim field, a spokeswoman for the state-run firm known as Petrobras said on Friday.
"Engineering and maintenance teams have been mobilized, with the goal of ensuring a safe return to production as soon as possible," spokeswoman Tatiana Fontenelle wrote in an e-mail.
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting