Telecom Italia unaware of any offer for Brazil unit
MILAN Jan 3 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia said on Friday it was unaware of any offer for its Brazilian wireless unit TIM Brasil.
"Telecom Italia... once again states that the Brazilian company is a strategic asset," it said in a statement.
Italian daily Il Sole 24 Ore reported earlier on Friday that Telecom's main shareholder Telefonica was looking to set up a vehicle with rivals America Movil and Oi to take over TIM Brasil and break it up.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details