Fed's Kocherlakota does not comment on U.S. policy, economy
PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Narayana Kocherlakota, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, did not comment on monetary policy or the economy, according to prepared remarks on Saturday.
Instead, he was to give a speech touting the need for diversity of views in the U.S. central bank.
(Reporting by Jonathan Spicer; Editing by Sophie Hares)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee