Fed's Kocherlakota does not comment on U.S. policy, economy
PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Narayana Kocherlakota, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, did not comment on monetary policy or the economy, according to prepared remarks on Saturday.
Instead, he was to give a speech touting the need for diversity of views in the U.S. central bank.
(Reporting by Jonathan Spicer; Editing by Sophie Hares)
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours