Fed's Kocherlakota does not comment on U.S. policy, economy
PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Narayana Kocherlakota, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, did not comment on monetary policy or the economy, according to prepared remarks on Saturday.
Instead, he was to give a speech touting the need for diversity of views in the U.S. central bank.
(Reporting by Jonathan Spicer; Editing by Sophie Hares)
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute