REFILE-Deutsche Bank hires Goldman Sachs's Malaysia head -sources
SINGAPORE/KUALA LUMPUR Jan 6 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG has hired Goldman Sachs' Malaysia head of corporate finance Yusof Yaacob, sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Yusof will take over Deutsche Bank's Malaysian investment banking operations, one of the sources said. He will also act as Deutsche's chief country officer for Malaysia.
Yusof, who has been with Goldman Sachs since 2010, resigned a couple of weeks ago, a second source told Reuters.
Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs declined to comment. The sources could not be named as the hiring has not been made public.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details