REFILE-Deutsche Bank hires Goldman Sachs's Malaysia head -sources
SINGAPORE/KUALA LUMPUR Jan 6 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG has hired Goldman Sachs' Malaysia head of corporate finance Yusof Yaacob, sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Yusof will take over Deutsche Bank's Malaysian investment banking operations, one of the sources said. He will also act as Deutsche's chief country officer for Malaysia.
Yusof, who has been with Goldman Sachs since 2010, resigned a couple of weeks ago, a second source told Reuters.
Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs declined to comment. The sources could not be named as the hiring has not been made public.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment