Offshore investment by Indian companies eases in Dec from Nov
MUMBAI Jan 6 (Reuters) - Overseas direct investment from India came down to around $1.58 billion in December from $2.28 billion in November, according to Reserve Bank of India data released on Monday.
Offshore investment by Indian companies in December included $383 million in equity, $192 million in loans and $999.59 million in bank guarantees, the data showed. (Reporting by Suvashree Dey Choudhury; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions