INDONESIA PRESS-BCA expects lower loan growth at 15-17 pct in 2014 -Investor Daily
Lender PT Bank Central Asia expects loan growth of between 15 percent and 17 in 2014, lower than this year's 23 percent, said Chief Executive Jahja Setiaatmadja.
BCA plans to open 50 branches and operate 4,600 ATM machines across the country this year.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12,170 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back-Malaysia military