INDONESIA PRESS-Sido Muncul plans to acquire pharmaceutical company - Bisnis Indonesia
PT Sido Muncul, Indonesia's biggest herbal medicine producer, is considering acquiring a pharmaceutical company by the end of this year, said Chief Executive Irwan Hidayat,
Sido Muncul plans to spend at least 500 billion rupiah ($41.1 million) to finance the plan.
The company is targeting sales of 2.8 trillion rupiah this year and net profit of 450 billion rupiah.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12,170 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |