Men's Wearhouse launches tender offer for Jos. A. Bank
Jan 6 (Reuters) - Men's Wearhouse Inc launched an unsolicited cash tender offer for shares of retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc, after its smaller rival rejected an earlier offer.
Men's Wearhouse said it had offered to acquire all outstanding shares of Jos. A. Bank for $57.50 per share, higher than its November offer of $55.
The tender offer will expire on March 28. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel