Men's Wearhouse launches tender offer for Jos. A. Bank
Jan 6 (Reuters) - Men's Wearhouse Inc launched an unsolicited cash tender offer for shares of retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc, after its smaller rival rejected an earlier offer.
Men's Wearhouse said it had offered to acquire all outstanding shares of Jos. A. Bank for $57.50 per share, higher than its November offer of $55.
The tender offer will expire on March 28. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |