Men's Wearhouse launches tender offer for Jos. A. Bank
Jan 6 (Reuters) - Men's Wearhouse Inc launched an unsolicited cash tender offer for shares of retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc, after its smaller rival rejected an earlier offer.
Men's Wearhouse said it had offered to acquire all outstanding shares of Jos. A. Bank for $57.50 per share, higher than its November offer of $55.
The tender offer will expire on March 28. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food