Men's Wearhouse launches tender offer for Jos. A. Bank
Jan 6 (Reuters) - Men's Wearhouse Inc launched an unsolicited cash tender offer for shares of retailer Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc, after its smaller rival rejected an earlier offer.
Men's Wearhouse said it had offered to acquire all outstanding shares of Jos. A. Bank for $57.50 per share, higher than its November offer of $55.
The tender offer will expire on March 28. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |