PHILIPPINES PRESS-First Pacific hikes capex on Philippine units by 8 pct - BusinessWorld
Hong Kong-listed conglomerate First Pacific Co Ltd plans to spend at least 79 billion pesos ($1.8 billion) on its Philippine units, 8 percent higher than last year's spending programme, BusinessWorld newspaper reported.
First Pacific owns controlling stakes in Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co, Metro Pacific Investments Corp , and Philex Mining Corp.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area, USGS says