PHILIPPINES PRESS-First Pacific hikes capex on Philippine units by 8 pct - BusinessWorld
Hong Kong-listed conglomerate First Pacific Co Ltd plans to spend at least 79 billion pesos ($1.8 billion) on its Philippine units, 8 percent higher than last year's spending programme, BusinessWorld newspaper reported.
First Pacific owns controlling stakes in Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co, Metro Pacific Investments Corp , and Philex Mining Corp.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |