Sri Lanka sets final guidance on 5-yearr bond
LONDON, Jan 6 (IFR) - The Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka has set final guidance of 6%-6.125% on its upcoming issue of a 5-year US dollar-denominated international bond, according to market sources.
The issue, which will have benchmark size, is expected to price in range later on Monday.
Citigroup, HSBC, Standard Chartered and UBS are the lead managers on the 144A/Reg S issue.
Sri Lanka is rated B1/B+/BB-. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat