T-Mobile to buy some spectrum licences from Verizon for $2.4 bln
Jan 6 (Reuters) - T-Mobile US Inc said it would buy some spectrum licenses from Verizon Wireless for about $2.4 billion in cash.
The deal includes certain 700 Megahertz A-Block spectrum licenses in the United States, T-Mobile said in a statement.
Verizon Wireless is owned by Verizon Communications Inc and Vodafone Group Plc.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Moscow wins overwhelming Crimea vote, West readies sanctions |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |