T-Mobile to buy some spectrum licences from Verizon for $2.4 bln
Jan 6 (Reuters) - T-Mobile US Inc said it would buy some spectrum licenses from Verizon Wireless for about $2.4 billion in cash.
The deal includes certain 700 Megahertz A-Block spectrum licenses in the United States, T-Mobile said in a statement.
Verizon Wireless is owned by Verizon Communications Inc and Vodafone Group Plc.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor