T-Mobile to buy some spectrum licences from Verizon for $2.4 bln
Jan 6 (Reuters) - T-Mobile US Inc said it would buy some spectrum licenses from Verizon Wireless for about $2.4 billion in cash.
The deal includes certain 700 Megahertz A-Block spectrum licenses in the United States, T-Mobile said in a statement.
Verizon Wireless is owned by Verizon Communications Inc and Vodafone Group Plc.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another