Sony says sold 4.2 mln PS4 game consoles as of Dec. 28
LAS VEGAS Jan 7 (Reuters) - Sony Corp has sold 4.2 million Playstation 4 game consoles as of Dec. 28, a senior executive said on Tuesday, surpassing the 3 million Microsoft Corp Xbox One devices sold as of end-2013.
Playstation chief Andrew House also unveiled a new media service at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas that will combine traditional television content with on-demand digital programs. Sony will begin testing the service this year.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers as ECB bets hold down euro