Sony says sold 4.2 mln PS4 game consoles as of Dec. 28
LAS VEGAS Jan 7 (Reuters) - Sony Corp has sold 4.2 million Playstation 4 game consoles as of Dec. 28, a senior executive said on Tuesday, surpassing the 3 million Microsoft Corp Xbox One devices sold as of end-2013.
Playstation chief Andrew House also unveiled a new media service at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas that will combine traditional television content with on-demand digital programs. Sony will begin testing the service this year.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season