Comcast has first video customer growth in six years in Q4 -CEO
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Comcast Corp "modestly" grew its stable of video customers during the fourth quarter, the first gain in more than six years, Comcast Chief Executive Brian Roberts said on Tuesday.
The company had seen a decline in video subscribers for 26 straight quarters, Roberts told investors at Citigroup's 2014 Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference in Las Vegas. Then, "in the fourth quarter, we modestly grew customers," Roberts said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |