Comcast has first video customer growth in six years in Q4 -CEO
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Comcast Corp "modestly" grew its stable of video customers during the fourth quarter, the first gain in more than six years, Comcast Chief Executive Brian Roberts said on Tuesday.
The company had seen a decline in video subscribers for 26 straight quarters, Roberts told investors at Citigroup's 2014 Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference in Las Vegas. Then, "in the fourth quarter, we modestly grew customers," Roberts said.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip