Comcast has first video customer growth in six years in Q4 -CEO
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Comcast Corp "modestly" grew its stable of video customers during the fourth quarter, the first gain in more than six years, Comcast Chief Executive Brian Roberts said on Tuesday.
The company had seen a decline in video subscribers for 26 straight quarters, Roberts told investors at Citigroup's 2014 Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference in Las Vegas. Then, "in the fourth quarter, we modestly grew customers," Roberts said.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee