INDONESIA OFFERS 10-YEAR, 30-YEAR BONDS AT 6.2%, 7.1%
SINGAPORE, Jan 7 (IFR) - The Republic of Indonesia has announced a new two-tranche dollar-denominated bond transaction. The sovereign is offering a 10-year bond at a yield in the area of 6.2% and a 30-year at a yield in the vicinity of 7.1%.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank are the bookrunners on the deal, which is expected to price today. The bonds will be issued under a Reg S/144A format. The issuer is rated Baa3/BB+/BBB-. (Reporting By Christopher Langner)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |