INDONESIA OFFERS 10-YEAR, 30-YEAR BONDS AT 6.2%, 7.1%
SINGAPORE, Jan 7 (IFR) - The Republic of Indonesia has announced a new two-tranche dollar-denominated bond transaction. The sovereign is offering a 10-year bond at a yield in the area of 6.2% and a 30-year at a yield in the vicinity of 7.1%.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank are the bookrunners on the deal, which is expected to price today. The bonds will be issued under a Reg S/144A format. The issuer is rated Baa3/BB+/BBB-. (Reporting By Christopher Langner)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama