India's Tata Sons plans to raise at least 3 bln rupees via bonds - source
MUMBAI Jan 7 (Reuters) - Tata Sons, the holding company of India's Tata Group, plans to raise at least 3 billion rupees ($48.12 million) via two separate bond deals, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
The firm will issue 5-year bonds at 9.78 percent and 10-year bonds at 9.74 percent, the source said.
ICICI Securities Primary Dealership is the arranger to the deal.
($1 = 62.3450 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest