INDONESIA PRESS-Acset expands into heavy equipment rental business - Kontan
Construction firm PT Acset Indonusa plans to expand into heavy equipment rental business by setting up a new unit, PT Sacindo Machinery, by acquiring a 78 percent stake in the company, Kontan reports.
The firm expects profit to rise 9 percent this year to 110 billion Indonesian rupiah ($9.03 million) and revenue to rise 20 percent to 1.2 trillion rupiah.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,180 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details