INDONESIA PRESS-Acset expands into heavy equipment rental business - Kontan
Construction firm PT Acset Indonusa plans to expand into heavy equipment rental business by setting up a new unit, PT Sacindo Machinery, by acquiring a 78 percent stake in the company, Kontan reports.
The firm expects profit to rise 9 percent this year to 110 billion Indonesian rupiah ($9.03 million) and revenue to rise 20 percent to 1.2 trillion rupiah.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,180 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |