INDONESIA PRESS-Semen Indonesia expects 13 pct rise in 2014 revenue - Kontan
Cement producer PT Semen Indonesia expects 2014 revenue to rise by up to 13 percent on higher sales volume that are expected to reach 31 million tonnes, an increase of 11 percent from last year's 28 million tonnes, said Corporate Secretary Agung Wiharto.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12,180 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria