INDONESIA PRESS-Semen Indonesia expects 13 pct rise in 2014 revenue - Kontan
Cement producer PT Semen Indonesia expects 2014 revenue to rise by up to 13 percent on higher sales volume that are expected to reach 31 million tonnes, an increase of 11 percent from last year's 28 million tonnes, said Corporate Secretary Agung Wiharto.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12,180 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |