INDONESIA PRESS-Semen Indonesia expects 13 pct rise in 2014 revenue - Kontan
Cement producer PT Semen Indonesia expects 2014 revenue to rise by up to 13 percent on higher sales volume that are expected to reach 31 million tonnes, an increase of 11 percent from last year's 28 million tonnes, said Corporate Secretary Agung Wiharto.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12,180 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |