Irish debt agency 10-year bond at yield of 3.54 pct
DUBLIN Jan 7 (Reuters) - Ireland raised 3.75 billion euros on Tuesday at a yield of 3.54 percent through the syndicated sale of a new 10-year benchmark bond, the NTMA debt agency said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |