JPMorgan Chase names Kristin Lemkau chief marketing officer
NEW YORK Jan 7 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co, the biggest U.S. bank by assets, on Tuesday named Kristin Lemkau chief marketing officer for the entire company.
Lemkau, 46, will continue as chief communications officer for the Chase consumer and community banking unit and will also be responsible for company-wide brand strategy and advertising, sponsorships, market research and event marketing, according to a statement from the firm.
Gordon Smith, CEO of Consumer & Community Banking, in a memo to employees announcing the appointment, said that Claire Huang, the bank's first chief marketing officer, will leave the company.
Lemkau was chief marketing officer and head of communications for investment banking from 2005 to 2010. She joined the company in 1998 and worked in media relations and internal communications.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape