Kenya plans Eurobond investor meetings week of Jan 20 - sources
LONDON, Jan 7 (IFR/Reuters) - The Republic of Kenya is expected to begin investor meetings ahead of its debut Eurobond offering the week of January 20, according to market sources.
The sovereign, rated B1/B+/B+, is looking to raise USD1.5bn through the sale, which is being arranged by JP Morgan, Barclays and Standard Bank.
The banks declined to comment. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo and Carolyn Cohn; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ