MYANMAR PRESS-Myanmar plans to add 4 mln mobile phone users in 2014 - Voice Daily
Myanmar plans to expand its mobile network to accommodate 4 million new subscribers, comprising GSM and 3G, during 2014, bringing the total number to 10 million users, the Voice Daily reported, citing a senior Ministry official.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Aung Hla Tun; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; U.S. expected to follow
- Obama wrote Putin about violation of nuclear treaty -White House