PHILIPPINES PRESS-First Metro expects capital raising deals to reach $3 bln - BusinessMirror
First Metro Investment Corp said it expects to handle about 140 billion pesos ($3 billion) in capital-raising initiatives from the corporate sector, the bulk of which may be made during the first half of the year, BusinessMirror newspaper reported. (link.reuters.com/caw75v)
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 44.7 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach