Saudi's Riyad Bank to pay 80 halala dividend for H2
RIYADH Jan 7 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's Riyad Bank will pay shareholders a dividend of 80 halalas ($0.21) per share for the second half of 2013, it said in a bourse statement on Tuesday.
The kingdom's third-largest lender by assets added the sum would bring its total dividend per share to 1.45 riyals over the year.
Riyad Bank has not yet reported its fourth-quarter net profit. (Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling