Saudi's Riyad Bank to pay 80 halala dividend for H2
RIYADH Jan 7 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's Riyad Bank will pay shareholders a dividend of 80 halalas ($0.21) per share for the second half of 2013, it said in a bourse statement on Tuesday.
The kingdom's third-largest lender by assets added the sum would bring its total dividend per share to 1.45 riyals over the year.
Riyad Bank has not yet reported its fourth-quarter net profit. (Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft