SINGAPORE PRESS-Blumont to seek nod for new share issue mandate - Business Times
Blumont Group Ltd intends to seek a new share issue mandate from its shareholders.
The group said this would enable it to tap equity markets this year to repay loans under a recently secured US$30 million loan facility and to allow it to "capitalise on fund raising opportunities as and when they might occur".
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Anshuman Daga; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park