SINGAPORE PRESS-Blumont to seek nod for new share issue mandate - Business Times
Blumont Group Ltd intends to seek a new share issue mandate from its shareholders.
The group said this would enable it to tap equity markets this year to repay loans under a recently secured US$30 million loan facility and to allow it to "capitalise on fund raising opportunities as and when they might occur".
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Anshuman Daga; Editing by Anand Basu)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'