Thai PTTEP says plans to invest $27.3 bln during 2014-2018
BANGKOK Jan 7 (Reuters) - Thailand's top oil and gas explorer, PTT Exploration and Production Pcl (PTTEP) plans to invest $27.3 bln during 2014-2018, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
"We aim to run operations of existing projects as planned, especially our projects in Algeria and Mozambique," the company said.
PTTEP also said it expects its petroleum sales to rise to 337,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in 2014.
(Reporting by Apornrath Phoonphongphiphat; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source