Valeant Pharmaceuticals sees 40 pct higher revenue, profit in 2014
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc , Canada's largest listed drugmaker, on Tuesday forecast 2014 adjusted earnings of $8.25 to $8.75 per share and revenue of $8.2 billion to $8.6 billion, both up about 40 percent from the previous year.
Analysts on average were expecting 2014 adjusted earnings per share of $8.71 and revenue of $8.279 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |