Valeant Pharmaceuticals sees 40 pct higher revenue, profit in 2014
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc , Canada's largest listed drugmaker, on Tuesday forecast 2014 adjusted earnings of $8.25 to $8.75 per share and revenue of $8.2 billion to $8.6 billion, both up about 40 percent from the previous year.
Analysts on average were expecting 2014 adjusted earnings per share of $8.71 and revenue of $8.279 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead