ExxonMobil to boost Mobil-branded fuel in Australia
MELBOURNE Jan 9 (Reuters) - ExxonMobil has signed a deal to sell Mobil-branded fuel at 7-Eleven service stations, reviving the Mobil brand in Australia's biggest markets on the east coast since it sold its retail assets to 7-Eleven in 2010.
The move comes as rival Royal Dutch Shell is reported to be in talks to sell its 900 service stations in Australia and BP is reported to be considering quitting its retail business in the country.
ExxonMobil has exclusively supplied fuel to 7-Eleven service stations in Australia since 2012.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early