Brazil posts biggest dollar outflow in over a decade
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 8 (Reuters) - Brazil recorded a net forex outflow of $12.261 billion in 2013, the first negative result since the global financial crisis in 2008, and the worst deficit since investors panicked over the election of President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva in 2002, central bank data showed on Wednesday.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft