REFILE-REFILE-Leo Strine nominated for chief justice of Delaware Supreme Court
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Leo Strine, the outspoken chief judge of Delaware's nationally important business court, has been nominated to lead the state's Supreme Court, Gov. Jack Markell announced on Wednesday.
Delaware's Supreme Court is the final arbiter of the state's laws, including its corporate law that attracts many U.S. companies to incorporate there.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |