Norway's DNB CEO says Q4 performance was on target
OSLO Jan 8 (Reuters) - DNB, Norway's top bank, performed in line with its targets in the fourth quarter of 2013, Chief Executive Rune Bjerke said on Wednesday.
"There is a bit less momentum in the economy now than last year," Bjerke told Reuters on the sidelines of a business conference. "But there's positive growth, only a slight increase in unemployment, interest rates remain low so there's little reason to fear a drastic drop in housing prices."
(Reporting by Camilla Knudsen)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |