Forest Labs to buy private peer Aptalis for $2.9 bln
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Forest Laboratories Inc said it would buy privately held specialty pharmaceutical company Aptalis for about $2.9 billion to gain access to Aptalis's gastrointestinal and lung drugs.
The deal, which will require clearance from U.S. and Canadian antitrust authorities, is expected to add about 78 cents per share to Forest's 2015 adjusted earnings.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |