Forest Labs to buy private peer Aptalis for $2.9 bln
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Forest Laboratories Inc said it would buy privately held specialty pharmaceutical company Aptalis for about $2.9 billion to gain access to Aptalis's gastrointestinal and lung drugs.
The deal, which will require clearance from U.S. and Canadian antitrust authorities, is expected to add about 78 cents per share to Forest's 2015 adjusted earnings.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source