INDONESIA PRESS-Electronic home appliances sales seen to rise 10 pct this yr -Investor Daily
Indonesian Electronics Association (Gabel) said electronic goods sales are expected to rise 10 percent in 2014, the Investor Daily reports. Gabel also estimates that sales would reach 11 percent in 2013 to 38.5 trillion rupiah ($3.15 billion), lower than the earlier growth target of 15 percent due to a weakening rupiah.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,237.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset