INDONESIA PRESS-Indomobil Multi Jasa expects 30 pct rise in 2014 revenue - Investor Daily
Financing company PT Indomobil Multi Jasa expects 2014 revenue to hit 2.1 trillion rupiah ($171.6 million), up 30 percent from last year's forecast of 1.6 trillion rupiah, said Chief Executive Jusak Kertowidjojo.
The company, a unit of automotive distributor PT Indomobil Sukses Internasional, reported a 13 percent rise in first half revenue at 695 billion rupiah from a year earlier.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 12,237.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ