JC Penney maintains fourth-quarter forecast
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Department store chain J.C. Penney Co Inc maintained its forecast for the fourth quarter after what it described as a pleasing performance over the holiday period.
However, the retailer's shares fell 7 percent to $7.64 in trading before the bell.
The company said in November it expected comparable store sales to improve in the fourth quarter compared with the a year earlier. (Reporting by Sagarika Jaisinghani in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |