Mexico consumer confidence rebounds in December
MEXICO CITY Jan 8 (Reuters) - Mexico's consumer confidence index rose to 89.7 in December off of a three-year low, preliminary figures from the national statistics agency said on Wednesday.
The data, which was not seasonally adjusted, was released ahead of schedule. It showed confidence rebounded from the 88.7 level reached in November.
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours