Nestle signs supply deal with Cellular Dynamics
ZURICH Jan 8 (Reuters) - Nestle has signed a long-term supply deal with Cellular Dynamics International (CDI) for brain and liver cells as the Swiss food group steps up its research into the link between diet and disease.
Madison, Wisconsin-based CDI did not disclose financial terms of the deal, in a short statement published on Wednesday.
CDI develops and manufactures customised human cells in industrial quantities for, among other uses, research into cellular therapeutics.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet