PHILIPPINES PRESS-Three airlines enough for Philippine market - Malaya
Cebu Air Inc's strategic alliance with Tiger Airways will leave the Philippine airline industry with three players which will be sufficient to serve the domestic market, according to think tank Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation, Malaya Business Insight reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief