PHILIPPINES PRESS-JG Summit to build coal, biomass power plants - Standard Today
Philippine conglomerate JG Summit Holdings Inc is expanding its energy portfolio with a plan to put up a 300 megawatt coal-fired power plant in Batangas province and is building a 46 MW biomass power unit in Negros Occidental province, Manila Standard Today newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N