PHILIPPINES PRESS-JG Summit to build coal, biomass power plants - Standard Today
Philippine conglomerate JG Summit Holdings Inc is expanding its energy portfolio with a plan to put up a 300 megawatt coal-fired power plant in Batangas province and is building a 46 MW biomass power unit in Negros Occidental province, Manila Standard Today newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |