Poland plans new 10-year euro benchmark bond
LONDON, Jan 8 (IFR) - The Republic of Poland has opened books on a new euro-denominated 10-year benchmark international bond, according to one of the lead managers.
The sovereign, rated A2/A-/A-, has set initial price thoughts for the issue at 90bp-95bp over mid-swaps.
BNP Paribas, Citigroup, Societe Generale CIB and UniCredit are the leads on the Reg S transaction, which is expected to price today. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Anil Mayre)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |