Poland sets final terms on EUR2bn 10-year euro bond
LONDON, Jan 8 (IFR) - The Republic of Poland is set to raise EUR2bn through its upcoming issue of a 10-year international bond, according to one of the lead managers.
The sovereign, rated A2/A-/A-, has set a final spread of 87bp over mid-swaps for the issue, as orders reached over EUR4bn pre-reconciliation.
Final terms came in the middle of the revised range of 85bp-90bp over mid-swaps and tight to initial price thoughts of 90bp-95bp released on Wednesday morning.
BNP Paribas, Citigroup, Societe Generale CIB and UniCredit are the leads on the Reg S transaction, which is expected to price later on Wednesday. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data