SINGAPORE PRESS-Temasek may offer bonds to retail investors - Straits Times
Temasek Holdings, Singapore state investor, is examining ways of selling its highly sought-after bonds to Singapore retail investors, the investment agency said on Tuesday.
Stephen Forshaw, Temasek's managing director of corporate affairs, said it is looking at how to make it "practical and efficient" for the firm to offer bonds to such investors.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Rujun Shen; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness