Norway's Telenor says expansion is not too rapid
OSLO Jan 8 (Reuters) - Norway's Telenor has room to take on more projects in the Asian region despite the planned expansion into Myanmar, the company's chief executive told Reuters on the sideline of a conference on Wednesday.
"I don't think we are growing too fast. We have become a large system with significant capacity both in terms of financial and human resources," Chief Executive Officer Jon Fredrik Baksaas said.
"We have been in Asia for 15 years and we are always looking at the opportunities there," he added. (Reporting by Joachim Dagenborg, writing by Henrik Stolen)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |