Moody's says Turkish political risk embedded in current rating
ISTANBUL Jan 8 (Reuters) - Moody's, which raised Turkey's sovereign credit rating to investment grade last May, said on Wednesday domestic political risk was already embedded in the country's current rating.
"We consider that domestic political risk represents a material risk in Turkey ... which is embedded in the current rating of Baa3/stable outlook," it said in comments emailed to Reuters.
(Reporting by Asli Kandemir, Writing by Humeyra Pamuk; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers as ECB bets hold down euro