Moody's says Turkish political risk embedded in current rating
ISTANBUL Jan 8 (Reuters) - Moody's, which raised Turkey's sovereign credit rating to investment grade last May, said on Wednesday domestic political risk was already embedded in the country's current rating.
"We consider that domestic political risk represents a material risk in Turkey ... which is embedded in the current rating of Baa3/stable outlook," it said in comments emailed to Reuters.
(Reporting by Asli Kandemir, Writing by Humeyra Pamuk; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report